LIQVID elearning Services Private Limited (“LIQVID”) is committed towards protecting personally identifiable information including sensitive personal data (“Personal Information”) that it collects from you. We at LIQVID believe that responsible, lawful and correct treatment of Personal Information is very important for the successful and efficient performance of our functions and to maintain confidence amongst those with whom we deal.
- APPLICATION AND SCOPE
- PROTECTED INFORMATION
It is ensured by LIQVID that any Personal Information provided by you in electronic form or stored in electronic media, which alone or in combination with other available information is capable of identifying you, will be protected. As a general practice, no Personal Information is collected about a visitor to the website, apart from the Personal Information submitted by the visitor himself/herself.
LIQVID may collect the following information from you, which includes both personal and non-personal information:
- information about your personal details, viz., name, address, telephone/mobile number, e-mail, etc;
- information which you voluntarily disclose to us by e-mail or other means, whether pursuant to a contract or otherwise, including through the Contact Us link on our website;
- certain types of information, automatically received and stored whenever you network with us, e.g., through 'cookies'; and
- all such information that is made available to us by your browser when you visit LIQVID’s website, viz., date and time of the enquiries put forth by you, your browser language, etc.
- any non-personal information disclosed by you or collected by LIQVID;
- any personal information that is in the public domain; and
- any personal information that is furnished pursuant to law.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use your information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes.
YOUR RIGHTS VIS-À-VIS INFORMATION PROVIDED
For us, the privacy of your Personal Information is of utmost importance. LIQVID always leaves you with an option of not providing your Personal Information if you don’t want to (except information stored automatically when you visit our website). In addition to that, you will have the following rights in relation to the information provided to LIQVID:
- Consent before collection: No sensitive personal information will be collected from you without your consent. Voluntary provision of information by you through e-mail or fax or any other electronic mode will be deemed as consent. In every case, if you wish not to provide LIQVID with the information, you will have an option of not providing the same.
- Withdrawal of consent: In case you intend to withdraw your consent for usage of any Personal Information provided by you, we will respect your decision and not use such information. However, your intention of withdrawing consent for providing information to LIQVID should be in writing, and in such a case, LIQVID will be under no obligation to provide or continue providing the services for which such information was provided.
- Review of information:LIQVID also offers/permits the provider of any Personal Information an opportunity to review the Personal Information they have provided. You have a right to have deficient, incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data reviewed, deleted or updated. In case of any inconsistency in such Personal Information, you are required to rectify to the best possible way. Before LIQVID is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will contact you within  days of your request.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When any Personal Information is provided by you to LIQVID it is genuinely used by us only for the purpose for which it was provided, including for responding to your enquiry, receiving any services from you, facilitating any services requested by you, supporting client/customer relationship and catering to your needs in an efficient way. We may also use your Personal Information to operate, develop and reach you with the best possible services.
Further, you may send in your resume and other personal details through the Submit Resumes Link, which enables you to apply online for a career opening with us. LIQVID may use the information in your resume either by itself or through its affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry, and may also keep the information for future consideration.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
LIQVID ensures that no Personal Information received by it will be disclosed to any third party without obtaining prior consent from you unless such disclosure has been agreed to by you in the contract with LIQVID or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
LIQVID is under an obligation to assist the government, law enforcement and regulatory authorities. Therefore, in case of a written request from the government and other authorities, who are mandated under law to obtain Personal Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences, LIQVID reserves the right to share the information provided by you.
Additionally, Personal Information may be disclosed to any third party by an order under the Applicable Law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Further, upon your consent or if necessary for the performance of a contract with you, LIQVID may disclose your Personal Information to its business partners or selected third parties who themselves offer the same or a higher level of data protection than mandated under Applicable Law.
LIQVID takes all reasonable steps that comply with all applicable laws and regulations to ensure that the information provided to it is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure. To protect information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification and against unauthorized disclosure or access, LIQVID has implemented various security practices. LIQVID’s servers and workstations are protected by antivirus softwares which are updated on a daily basis to minimise the threats of any Virus, Malware or Trojan attacks and are located in secure data facilities (with limited access) to further increase security.
However, please be informed that despite these reasonable efforts to protect personal data on our servers, no method of transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, while LIQVID strives to protect your Personal Information at all times, LIQVID cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
We would like to caution our visitors about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from you by posing as a genuine website or by a sending an email misrepresenting it to be from a genuine source. Please be aware that we never seek sensitive or confidential information such as regarding your financial or health record through e-mails or through our websites. If you receive such a message claiming to be from LIQVID, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the Grievance Officer.
LIQVID does not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any Personal Information collected from or provided by you.
- INFORMATION RETENTION
LIQVID does not retain any Personal Information received by it longer than it is necessary for achieving corresponding purpose, unless otherwise required under any applicable law.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Mr. Amit Sikarwar
Address: F-3, Sector 8, Noida, UP - 201301