The impact of the COVID-19 crisis has been far-reaching, with approximately 81 million jobs being wiped out in 2020 in Asia-Pacific alone. Underemployment surged to unprecedented levels as more people were asked to work fewer or no hours at all. With the emerging digital world of work, upskilling became a priority for society, organizations, and governments.
- Why Role Plays are the Best Bet for Effective Sales Training
- Personalized Learning: 4 Key Takeaways from SHAPE Education Event
- How is AI Transforming eLearning Beyond the Usual Suspects – Personalized and Language Learning?
- How Role Plays Help in Extended Enterprise Training
- EdTech: Five Areas to Focus in 2022 and Beyond
Analytics Artificial Intelligence Augmented Reality Digital Learning EdTech eLearning ELT Extended Enterprise Training Gamification Hosted LMS Language Learning Learning Apps Non-profits Personalized Learning Role plays Simulated Learning Simulation-based Learning Talking Head Videos Video-based Learning Virtual Reality